May 25, 2012

Italian Microsat to Deploy Six Amateur Radio Satellites

The Italian microsat UniSat-5 will itself deploy a number of additional amateur radio satellites. These will include:

1-PUCP-SAT-1. PUCP-SAT-1 will subsequently release a further satellite Pocket-PUCP.
2-Eagle-1.
3-Eagle-2.
4-QB-Scout.
5-estar-2.



Also onboard this Yasny DNEPR launch are these amateur radio satellites:

Delfi-n3Xt.
Triton-1.
Triton-2.
GOMX-1.
FUNcube-1.
UWE-3.
CubeBug-1.
BRITE-PL-1.
BRITE-PL-2.


UniSat-5 is planned to launch on a DNEPR from Yasny in the 4th quarter of 2012 into a 700 km orbit.

Read more @ AMSAT.UK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and
I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the final phase :) I care for such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.
My webpage: sex amateur