February 20, 2013

VUsat via RTL-SDR

Testing RTL-stick with satellites .

For Doppler I used SDRSharp Satellite Tracker plugin.Its works nice via Orbitron .But with repeated software crashes!!.

I've succeeded to decode  VUsat OSCAR-52 telemetry without Doppler shift correction.
The mode was set to USB for easy tracking and decoding.

VUsat signal was very clear and strong. Telemetry was easily copied and decoded via Fldigi through the entirely  pass . SDR# audio was routed via MS Windows Mixer.
Pse see the short clip .

















For those who ask about my Antenna setup !!Here is a photo of my homebrew antennas.
For more info please see My Home-brew satellite Equipment post.

Previous RTL-SDR Videos:  
 Receiving FO-29 satellite transponder with RTL-SDR
 Receiving satellite telemetry with RTL- Receiver Stick.

No comments: