January 13, 2010

Hope-1 , XW-1 , HO-68 Satellite

Congratulation to AMSAT-China

Congratulation to AMSAT-China . A wounderful gift for the New Year .
Thanks AMSAT-CHINA .

73;st2nh

www.st2nh.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW so wounderful satellite !!!!!!!!

Hi all

I've Just read the schedule and synchronize my PC time!!!!!
And YES at 19:45 I hear my echo back from the sat.
The linear transponder open in time and for the 1st time over Africa!!

So strong and clear , with 5 watts (yes 5 watts only)
I worked DL8DR-ON5UE-F6HTJ-SQ7DQX .

ALL what I can say ....!! THANK AMSAT-CHAINA So much for the wounderful
satellite.
THANKS ALAN KUNG , FB OM CONGRATULATION.

And tnx for every one sharing me the fun.

73;Nader
www.st2nh.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi All and HNY

I h've succeded connect to the XW-1 BBS , Orbit # 192 ,18:05 UTC.
Wisp upload window pop-up 3 times !! But the FM voice was longer than the
re-try time!!

For sure I wll upload my messages soon on XW-1 BBS .This is really fun.

Thanks again Alan Kung and XW-1 team for the new schedule and for the Multi
Mode New Year Gift . :)

73's Nader st2nh

www.st2nh.com

1 comment:

KC0NUK said...

Really wish as HO-68 passes over central North America that they will stop using SSB/CW and start using more FM